Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was digging through stuff and discovered I have some gerber flats from when my bigger kids were little. I bought them to use as burb rags, but they didn't look like they'd work and never bothered with them. They got their first run through the washer recently and sort of quilted up. Can they really work as a diaper or are they a joke like the prefolds gerber sells in places like wal-mart. I really would like something more breathable for DD. I'll try just about anything!

Kara

·
Registered
43 Posts
They make great doublers but I also fold them to fit my little g pants cover liners and they work very well. No leaks!

·
Premium Member
11,487 Posts
I love mine as well. They aren't too absorbent but flats never really are without a doubler (or by using two flats)

I usually use a hemp doubler and then snappi or pin them and they are super trim. I prefer the kite fold with gerber flats.

Try them, you might like them. I love that ds bum can breathe so well in them and they wash up really well and dry in a few minutes. Oh and they are super cheap... I paid $7 for 12

1 - 4 of 4 Posts