Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all you mamas (and papas) in Germany!

Should we try to plan another gathering. Maybe in October?

I am in Saarland but willing to travel just about anywhere with my 3 children, as long at it is accessible by train. Don't think I can convince DH to join in but you never know.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Saarland isn't far from here. Aren't there good places for families in the area? We will be there next month for a family reunion - outdoors and staying in local hotels. I can get more info then. It's the first weekend in September. I think October would be good. We're in Dusseldorf. Can also travel.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey there,

a Germany gathering sounds wonderful!

As I am due with DS sometime around Sept.15 so I'd prefer a meeting towards the end of October! Meeting in the middle (that would be Hessen then I think) is ok for us since we could combine it with a trip to my DH's grandparents who live in Darmstadt. But that would mean we'd just come for a day to the gathering and otherwise stay at our relatives'.

Could you please keep me informed via email or PM as I don't look into the tribal areas very often?!

Thanks

Valerie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.