Registered
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tell us a little bit about yourself dvons?

When are you expecting your little one, what do you look forward to?

·
Registered
821 Posts
That'd be me!

This is kid #3 for us but pregnancy #4. I miscarried last August then got pregnant again finally in December. Both our other two (now 4.5 and 3) were born with a CNM in a hospital with no drugs in Seattle. We moved to TX about 3 years ago and CNMs here are more Medwives and I finally convinced DH (I've been wanting one since #1 but not enough to totally freak DH out) to go with a homebirth so that's what we are doing this time. This will probably also be our final child unless DH doesn't get his Big-V appt done in a timely manner (which would be fine with me since I wanted 6-8 kids and he didn't want any
). I'm leaving all that up to him though!

This one is due Sept 13 but #2 was 8 days "late" so I'm expecting the same this time. We don't know the sex at all. I had said I didn't want to know from the beginning but when the midwife was checking "down there" I pretended not to look. Good thing that the ankles were crossed in front right.
So we still don't know. I'm just looking forward to having a nursling again. I've always wanted to be an extended nurser (2.5 + years) but for various reasons it didn't work out with my older two.

Deb

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
What's it been like living in TX after moving from Seattle?
Seems like two extremely different places!

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are your other kids boys or girls, one of each? Do you know what this one is?

·
Registered
821 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by VBMama
What's it been like living in TX after moving from Seattle?
Seems like two extremely different places!
Umm yes, VERY different. Not just the weather but the people and politics to. Sometimes I feel like the only liberal in the state! We really like it here though, it's the first time either DH or I have lived anywhere else since we were both born, raised, went to college in WA State. We've found a good core of friends which really helps and I don't feel as isolated as when I first moved here.

Deb

·
Registered
821 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by blissful_maia
Are your other kids boys or girls, one of each? Do you know what this one is?
One of each... and we don't know what this one is...

Deb

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.