Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 4.5 m/o was recently ill and we didnt do EC now am trying to get back on track with it and cant seem to get the timing right...
shes VERY hard to read for urine cues. Anyone know how often a 4.5 m/o usually goes?

also sometimes when i put her on she arches her back like she doesnt have to go but then starts doing a number 2. do you think she doesnt want to be on the potty or is she just pushing funny?

·
Registered
27,052 Posts
For the frequency of peeing ?
: Lots and lots until you're ready for lots and lots and then not at all?

For the second, my guess is that her poop is uncomfortable and she's kind of resisting the sensation.

here's hoping someone else has better ideas. That age was sooo confusing for us. Tons of misses and refusals and just
:

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well we do part time anyway but we seem to have gotten back on track a bit. thank you though and i think maybe shes just uncomfortable too..well i hope so anyway lol

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I just wanted to throw in that a great way to get back on track is to wear your baby. That is, if you aren't already!
When my baby was tiny, I wore her at certain times of day, but not all day long. I would wear her extra if I was trying to get back on track for whatever reason Sounds like you're doing well!

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i wear her as much as she can stand lol hes fiesty and loves to be doing whatever she can she HATES the sling but i put her in the wrap 15mins before naps to wind her down and have some skin to skin with mommy. she naps and sleeps independently in her crib so i like to still have as much togetherness as we can!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.