Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been happily cosleeping with my baby for 5 months now. All of a sudden though she is mobile and making me nervous. Last night I woke up to her wiggling next to me....she had rolled over very close to me and my blanket was covering her face. I about had a heart attack! I have been dressing her in sleepers at night so she will be plenty warm without a blanket. DH and I each have our own blankets. What if anything can I do to keep her safe now that shes rolling over super close to me while asleep?

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
My DS does this. I will wake up and his little body will be smushed against me. Can't blame babies for wanting to keep warm and snuggly. I have started to train myself to sleep on my back, with my arm extended. Baby sleeps in my armpit, sort-of, against me. I wear a heavy t-shirt or sweatshirt so that the blanket is below my chest or at my waist. This way, DS has less chance of the blanket on his face.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.