Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We ordered our crib and dresser today! Picked up a hat, blanket, and sleeper last night. Also got my sister's newborn size cloth diapers and washed them for the heck of it. I stipped them with hot water and dawn. I read on some diaper website that dawn helps remove old laundry soap buildup and oders as well.

Need to pick out some bedding. Found one set that I really liked until I saw the $300.00 price tag!

Anyone else starting to get things ready, bought, or borrowed even though we still have a few months?

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
We have not even started! I guess since this is #4 for us we will wait until the last minute! I guess there is really not that much to get ready other than diapers! The baby will sleep with us, and since we are not going to find out the sex any shopping for clothes (although this baby will have plenty of hand me downs!) will wait until after it is born. I do usually look for a nice "take me home" gender neutral outfit! Oh and we do need to buy a new carseat...so we will have to shop around for that in a month or two!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.