Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to havespace between them, now they rub together and that hurts!
I am 6'0 and holding at 180 lbs. I want to be back down to 160. And, I want this painful big inner thigh thing to stop.
So, how do I get rid of them? I have started swimming. Will that help? I cant really do aerobics type stuff because when I sweat hardcore like that, I get a migraine. Also, I have cranky knees. So, swimming seemed like a good thing. I have a pretty intense fear of deep water, so I am doing a lot of my laps with a kickboard, and trying to get in at least 2 laps of actual swimming, just trying to overcome the fear. Today, I swam (or kicked~) about half a mile. Next time, I am trying for a mile. Is there a certain kick that will help the thighs, or do I need to move out of the pool to conquer this? I am also starting to bike, will that help?

·
Premium Member
4,690 Posts
the only thing that will help to lose fat is to burn more calories than you eat, and the best way to do that is to do cardio ... well, along with good eating

yes, swimming will help, and so will the biking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.