Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, I feel a bit odd posting here, but I was hoping to get some ideas for a gift for my wife, who just weaned our 16mo son. I want to take her out to celebrate, and get her something, maybe in the vicinity of $50. I sooo appreciate how she's given so much to sustain his precious little life for over a year, and it feels like at least a token of that gratitude is in order.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
981 Posts
What a nice thought! Is there something she’d like to indulge in that she hasn’t been able to do? A nice bottle of wine (not that there’s anything wrong with some alcohol while nursing)? Dinner out with you or with a girlfriend? Some pampering gifts? Sleeping in late & brunch? Really depends on what she enjoys most!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
One of the best mom gifts for mom to be is to give them natural baby skincare essentials and it will be a very useful gift for their new born. I got the new born baby essentials set with all the baby care products and it made my friend so much happy. Btw it was from the moms co,, which is a a Australia certified toxin free brand.

·
Registered
9 Posts
In my opinion, you should give them something that can help the mother in the baby's nursery. What do you think about the nursery glider? It would be a very useful gift for both mother and newborn. It will definitely make mom happy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts