Mothering Forum banner

gift registry question

424 Views 5 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  JennaLeigh26
hi. do any of you have a good baby registry website to recommend? we want to select mostly organic, modern, unisex, unbranded, simple baby things. i can't find a good site.

have any of you used one of those new all-in-one websites that let you pick items from various different stores and websites? do they work?

we didn't register for our wedding and ended up with 40 bowls. now i'm afraid i'll end up with 35 frilly pink dresses.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Jumping in from the Sept. DDC!

I used thethingsiwant.com

It is one of those websites that let's you choose anything from any website and puts it into a neat little registry list. I love it! Not the most attractive format, but it works! The only thing that stinks is when a website has frames. I haven't quite figured out how to add an item when there are frames.

Have fun
See less See more
I am using findgift.com does preety much the same thing, you just put in you wish list from any site or any store, it doesn't even have to online or have a link.

I have used it before and was pleased with how well everyone responded to it.
We're using ourgreenhouse.com, which is totally organic oriented. They're kind of pricy but their stuff is adorable. We wanted some more mainstream stuff, too, so we have a second one on amazon, which is really sub-contracted to babies'r'us.
If this weren't our third baby, I'd register at www.jacksmagicbeanstalk.com . Everything there is right up my alley!

- Krista
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.