Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Delightful tingle

review by mhemingson

This shampoo gets my think, long hair clean. It also has an invigorating scent from the tea tree oil. I especially enjoy the tingle on my scalp that lets me know the tea tree is doing its job. The shampoo is a little pricey, but I think it's worth it knowing that it has good ingredients and get's the job done well.

ProsCons
No parabens, tea tree oil, largely organicexpensive

Ratings
Overall4
Value4
Performance4

·
Administrator
3,994 Posts
Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo - 8.5 oz.

Description:
Invigorating Shampoo Enriched with certified organic botanicals No animal by-products Cruelty free Increases scalp circulation for a refreshed, renewed feeling Removes all traces of dirt, oil and build-up Alleviates dry, flaking scalp with organic peppermint botanicals Contains no laurel/laureth sulfateShampoo should clean hair. Really good shampoo should make you tingle from head to toe. With Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo, invigorating ingredients wash in rejuvenating while washing away the previous day. You're left with something rich, something clean. Something incredibly stimulating.... for hair and mind. Think about it. giovannicosmetics.comReal organic hair care. Guaranteed when purchased at quality beauty retailers. Vegan

Details:
DetailValue
BindingHealth and Beauty
EAN0716237130082
FeatureDoes Not Contain: Laurel, laureth sulfates, animal products and cruelty free.
LabelGiovanni
List Price$7.99
ManufacturerGiovanni
Product GroupBeauty
Product Type NameHEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
PublisherGiovanni
StudioGiovanni
TitleGiovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo - 8.5 oz.
UPC716237130082
Height7.5 inches
Length2.5 inches
Weight0.7 pounds
Width1.3 inches
BrandGiovanni Cosmetics, Inc.
Package Quantity1
MPN716237130082
Size8.5 oz

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.