Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a cover/AIO shell from Manyducks that I don't use, EVER! Here's the description from her site:<br><br>
THREE angled rows of snaps that actually grow with your baby. Also, when using the bottom and middle rows, snaps can be enclosed using my fold-down FLEECE-FLAP(tm). No more unenclosed snaps on your one-size dipes. Serged in soft wooly nylon. Fits approximately 10-40 lbs. Please note that although these diapers are designed to fit at 10 lbs., some mamas find them to be bulky for a newborn. Optimal range is 15-40 lbs.<br><br>
Outer is a print, ice blue background with pink roses and tiny green leaves and even tinier ivory flowers. The serging is pink. The whole thing is lined with white microfleece.<br><br>
It does not leak, nor wick. It isn't torn or stinky or worn out. The absolute truth is that I lost the soaker it came with on the DAY it arrived. Don't ask me how, but I did. So it just sits in the stack, lonely as hell.<br><br>
I'll even include the white microfleece-topped hemp doubler it came with. You'll just need a soaker of some sort, maybe a joeybunz or CPF.<br><br>
I think $7.50 is fair, and I'll just ship it parcel post.<br>
non cc paypal please!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts