Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have only met this woman twice and had a strong reaction to her the first meeting, but the second meeting did her in!!! She was soooo rude and ,may I say, hostile to me.I refused to take a second sugar test and told her that I was serious about mine and baby's health. I have completely cut out sugar and white foods, and found out that i wasn't eating near enough protein(I'm not a big meat eater) but I have remedied that, I eat lots of fiber now, anyway you get my gist that I am eating VERY healthy now and my home sugar readings are in normal range.She didn't care. She said my level should not be over 100 at anytime and she was going to put me in the hospital for 3-4 days and get me on insulin shots.Wellll, I don't think so sister!!! I told her I didn't think it necessary but thanks for the concern. She ARGUED with me for 20 minutes, you know, baby will be 13 pds, still birth, my death, etc. GRRRRR!!!!!!! The stress caused me to start crying and she saw this as weakness and started badgering me again. I stood up and walked out. My aunt was with me and even she was shaking with anger. She went with me because I had told her that I thought this OB was rude to me the first time and she wanted to see if it was true. Well at least I know it is not my imagination. I will fire her tommorow and I feel GREAT about it.Wonder if I can report her to someone. Her patient manners leave a lot to be desired and the stress she caused me cant be good for baby.Well thanks for letting me vent.

Love and Peace, Angela

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.