Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah!!!!
Dh and I just got back from the ultrasound. IT'S A GIRL!!!!!! YEAH. Now I can start making all the pink stuff I have been dreaming about. Oh yeah, and I can stop worrying about the whole circ topic. Haleluiah. I am soooooooooo excited. My son has been telling me since the beginning that this is a girl. "I'm having a sister", and "What is her name", and "She's going to do this and that" . It's funny how they have a kinda sixth sense about that sort of stuff. Well, thats all. Now I need to think of names. Gotta run.

Meagan

·
Registered
518 Posts
I was relieved to be having a girl as well. The circ issue is a big one in our home and I was worried about what would happen this time.

The circ issue aside, somehow, I know this one was a girl. I have such a clear picture of her.......

·
Registered
11,593 Posts
Congratulations on your girl! What a relief to not have to worry about the circ stuff.

I have to say, my DS must not be very intuitive, because he was convinced DD was a boy up until the day she was born!

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Congratulations!!! Girl clothes are so adorable
: that's the one thing I'll miss (putting a baby in cute dresses) if I have a boy this time (strong boy vibes though - which would be awesome!).

love and peace.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.