Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Between the 23rd and the 30-31st of the month

Votes: 5 38.5%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AT what time of the month do you get your period?

Ok, I know that on a 28 day cycle we eventually will go from the third week to the second week in time.... but generally, whats the week that you start.?

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Um, being as my current cycle is every 39 days, I couldn't really vote.
I have PCOS and I have NEVER had a regular cycle every month, not from the very beginning. I used to have cycles that were about 2 months long and then I started going longer and longer and went a full year without a period when I was 21. Then I got the PCOS dx and went on BCP which gave me a "fake" 28-day cycle for a few years, then got off before TTC and watched my cycles go from 30 days to 39 over a few months and they stayed fairly stable at 39 days for quite a few cycles. Metformin gave me the short (Day 22 ovulation) cycle in which my DD was conceived, and I have had PPAF 2x, 39 days apart just like it was before. And my fertility signs show that this current cycle will be around 39 days as well. I need to get back on Metformin to shorten my cycles.

More than you wanted to know.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I did not think about mamas who do not get their cycle or mamas that have cycle a few times a year... erhrhr, how do you change a poll?

·
Registered
667 Posts
My cycles are every 24-27 days long. I get mine on average the first or second week of the month. This month though, I will get AF Saturday or Sunday, so the end of the month (almost beginning!).

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
It's been the first week of the month for me and dd a few days behind lately, but I know it does shift because we don't have perfect 28 day cycles. I'm more aware of and comfortable with when it gets in sync with the moon; af tends to come when the moon is full.

dd and I have always been in sync with each other, even when she spent a year living 3,000 miles away.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts