Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone taking this? How much do you take? Does it work to increase supply? How does it compare to fenugreek or domperidone? TIA!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Honestly, I think, like everything else, it's going to be dependent on your body on how well any of these things work.<br><br>
I think Goat's Rue is supposed to be helpful for those who have PCOS, who are trying to bf adopted babies and I've heard also those who have insufficient glandular tissue.<br><br>
The fenugreek I used to get in cap form from my local health/vitamin store didn't seem to do much for me except make me smell like maple syrup. I didn't seem to pump any more otherwise.<br><br>
I just obtained More Milk Plus (fenugreek, blessed thistle, nettle leaf, fennel) and Goat's Rue from Motherlove.com. I don't know for sure if either one is good for me, so I'm trying the MMP first then trying the Goat's Rue. I can just tell you they taste pretty awful undiluted.<br><br>
I'm hopeful and skeptical at the same time. I'll let you know how well they work.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks- I'll look forward to hearing from you. I bought some fenugreek today at GNC and will try that since it's cheaper & easier to obtain locally.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts