Mothering Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a VERY frequent piddler, and I have been changing him every 15 minutes! :LOL I have gone through 12 dipes in the time that he's been awake today... (He was sleeping in a FB)...and it's only 4 PM, we've got 4 more awake hours! How many dipes do you use in a day?

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Yep. I cannot believe how many diapers I go through coverless. About 3 an hour! Sometimes only 1 per 2 hours but then she catches up with a vengence!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Wow, I didn't know they peed so much
Right now Ariana is in sposies
: until her covers come. All I have from the stash I ordered on Thursday/Friday is two hemp HH's and 4 Stuffin's with liners...

I want to use them!

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
That is why I use mostly pfs and wash every 2 days :LOL. Otherwise I couldn't afford to co coverless all the time. In the morning and late afternoon 3 an hour, mid morning she naps and really doesn't pee much. I've even put her in a fitted coverless for a nap and most of the time it's barely damp when she wakes up, only to pee on me 3 seconds after waking up

Sometimes I still use covers because it's quicker to trifold in a bummis wrap than to deal with the snappi and she at least doesn't catch herself on the rug then :LOL.

So on average I guess 16 or so?? She naps in the afternoon for 3 hours and is up the rest of the time but after dinner she isn't going as much so the bulk of our changes are in the morning so 3x 4 hours is 12 and then one dipe for nap, and a few more changes before bed and then no changes until morning.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Give or take a dozen. If we don't go to town for some reason, it's more than that because I use super duty diapers that I don't have to change as often. You can tell how much time we spend in town by how big our diaper load is.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
For us, it depends on if we are inside or outside. If we're inside, we can go through dipes really quickly - sometimes changing twice in 10 minutes! If we're outside, there is so muck to do/look at, so Holden doesn't nurse as much so he doesn't pee as much. When we're outside, he can sometimes stay in the same fitted with no cover for almost 2 hours!! Then of course, he nurses incessantly for w bit and soaks 2-3 really quickly!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by todzwife
I have a VERY frequent piddler, and I have been changing him every 15 minutes! :LOL I have gone through 12 dipes in the time that he's been awake today... (He was sleeping in a FB)...and it's only 4 PM, we've got 4 more awake hours! How many dipes do you use in a day?

How many dipes is that total? What do you use-diaper and/or liner--and does he realy soak it through?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts