Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
i may be interested in the tanks. i'll have to talk to dh. (even that cheap- buying 'extra' clothes is a stretch but he knows i need some nursing stuff for church or other places where i want to be more discreet) hes napping now but i will talk to him when he gets up in about an hour or two.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
i may be interested in the leslie fay too. any chance it runs a little small ? i really don't know what size i am since ds was born but i think about a 9 or 11. i can't tell from the picture exactly how that one works either.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by hellyaellen
i may be interested in the leslie fay too. any chance it runs a little small ? i really don't know what size i am since ds was born but i think about a 9 or 11. i can't tell from the picture exactly how that one works either.
i think it runs odd to be honest.
i could wear it when i was a 12/14 and also now and i'm an 8/10. it is knit so it seems to work well for many sizes. okay, how it works. it has a shirt under a shirt. the undershirt is white and has slits in it for nursing. you lift up the white and blue shirt on the sides to get it. does that make sense?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts