Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DS is 22 months. We had another toddler over for Thanksgiving, and DS was not good about sharing. We have since talked to his daycare teacher and confirmed that he's "just okay" about sharing...not great. He gets along with other kids, but sharing is just not his strong suit. Obviously, this is something important for him to learn. DH and I try to set an example by sharing with each other and him, but since he has no siblings, there are many things he doesn't feel a need to share on a daily basis. He is extremely verbal for his age and LOVES books.

So DH and I would like to get him a book about the importance of sharing. Does anyone have any suggestions for an age appropriate book about sharing? Thanks so much!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkeriffic mama View Post
DS is 22 months. We had another toddler over for Thanksgiving, and DS was not good about sharing. We have since talked to his daycare teacher and confirmed that he's "just okay" about sharing...not great. He gets along with other kids, but sharing is just not his strong suit. Obviously, this is something important for him to learn. DH and I try to set an example by sharing with each other and him, but since he has no siblings, there are many things he doesn't feel a need to share on a daily basis. He is extremely verbal for his age and LOVES books.

So DH and I would like to get him a book about the importance of sharing. Does anyone have any suggestions for an age appropriate book about sharing? Thanks so much!

We love the "Help Me Be Good" book set. My daughter wants to read them all the time. There are 29 books in the set. I got my set on e-bay. Too expensive on Amazon and definiely too expensive through Grolier book club. Here's the e-bay page.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.