Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love a good book about boosting your child's immune system.<br>
We already use Oil of Oregano on their feet at night. They also have vitamins.<br>
Is there a good book out there?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Yes, I liked the book Superimmunity, I think it was called, focusing on the foods and supplements to use.

·
Registered
9,053 Posts
See Weston A Price Foundation website, link in my sig.<br><br>
Is OoO something to take as prevention or just when you are sick? My info is that it kills the good bacteria as well as the bad so I don't think you want to be taking that stuff all the time.

·
Registered
14,488 Posts
My understanding is the OoO is a natural antibiotic and should only be used if there is an infection present.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Superimmunity for Kids by Leo Galland<br>
Super Healthy Kids by Jane Sheppard<br>
Naturally Healthy Babies and Children by Aviva Jill Romm<br>
Child Health Guide by Randall Neustaedter<br><br>
The last two talk not only about immunity but also about naturally treating illness with herbs and homepathy. Aviva Jill Romm teaches you how to make your own herbal remedies for home use. I am not finished with any of these, but am reading them all a little at a time and finding them really helpful. Maybe you will too :)

·
Registered
14,488 Posts
The only way to build great immunity is to let every fever run its course.<br><br>
To help the body do the best job while building immunity takes good and enough nutrition, enough sleep, a peaceful surrounding, gently care, iow a happy home among other things.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts