Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were at the mall tonight and went into a kids clothing store called Crazy 8 and they had some really good deals. There was a lot of stuff marked down for $2.99 plus everything was 25% off the marked price. Both the infant/toddler and older kid stuff seemed to be priced the same. I looked online and they're running the same 25% off your total deal and while the online prices weren't bad, the ones in the store were better. Thought I'd pass this along if anybody was planning on needing to buy new kids clothes.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Oh love that place! Well i've not been in an actual store, just bought offline. They are to Gymboree what Old Navy is to Gap. I bought a pile of stuff in school colors for dd last year, on clearance, and pj's, and everything is still going strong and looks good

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Yeah, that place is great. I never really go to the mall and was there for the first time in like 6 months Christmas shopping a few weeks ago and apparently we've had it for awhile. Not only were the clothes reasonable, but I found the clothes for my older son to be a little sweeter, brighter and boyish than what I have been coming across now that he is in size 10

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.