Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a very lovely envelope today from Hawaii! Inside was my BEAUTIFUL new Fuzbaby Watermelon set! (I got it on ebay Sunday)

I have photos of dd happily playing in it!

http://photos.yahoo.com/steelmantible

its in the 'dipes' folder

The auction said it had pin-sized holes...or something, but this dipe and cover are PRISTINE! It may have some wear around the stitching, but I looked so close, and pulled it apart, and didnt think it was anything remotely mentionable.

What a wonderful, good quality diaper!

· Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am going to get flamed for this, but that fuzbaby watermelon set is my BEST overnight dipe yet! the actual watermelon part wasnt even soaked through! what a good investment! lol

I put it on her and dh is like 'what are you doing' and I said it seemed so absorbant, I am gunna try it overnight...and he said 'your not actually gunna USE that are you' lol!

that sherbert cover I got here on the TP a month or so ago, it is SOOO beautiful, but it is REAL big..I was gunna hang on to it and see if it would fit her sometime, but it may take a year at least!!! I'd rather have something she could wear sooner. The lady I got it from said she got it new on ebay.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.