Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p> </p>
<div style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-left:0px;padding-top:5px;padding-right:5px;padding-bottom:5px;padding-left:5px;font:normal normal normal 13px/1.231 arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);text-align:left;font-family:'Times New Roman';line-height:normal;font-size:medium;">
<p style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-left:0px;padding-top:0px;padding-right:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-left:0px;">So, for those who don't know, this baby's father is a total UAV and I've been staying with a friend. Baby will be here in February, and I was very unsure about where I was going to be living when baby gets here. Weekend before last I just point-blank asked my dad and he assured that they wouldn't let me end up homeless, and that he would talk to my mom about it. Well, this last weekend (yesterday) he talked to my mom. He said that she said yes, I could stay with them, but that we would have to set some ground rules, etc., (all totally fine with me, I don't really have much of a choice anyway). So I'll probably have a long talk with the both of them this coming up weekend and hopefully will be moving in within the next two weeks. </p>
<p style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-left:0px;padding-top:0px;padding-right:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-left:0px;"> </p>
<p style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-left:0px;padding-top:0px;padding-right:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-left:0px;">Just wanted to share an update for those who were aware of my situation. :) </p>
</div>

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
<p>DDCC</p>
<p> </p>
<p>That's good to hear.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm curious to know what the rules are.  I wonder what rules I would make if someone was going to share my living space.  </p>

·
Registered
295 Posts
<p>thats great news...i'm glad they are going to be there for you :)</p>

·
Premium Member
5,391 Posts
<p>Glad they will be there for you! I always have a few "rules" even when people are visiting but its mainly about respecting me, my family, my house rather than controling them. Things like no smoking inside, no alcohol, no coming back drunk/high, no drugs etc </p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts