Mothering Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just now running out of super cute clothing for my son that was gifts to him when he was born, he is now 14 months old and I am looking for some good clothing for him, I love Janie and Jack, Children's Place, Gymboree ok, Hannah and Carter's. Any other favorite stores/places to buy? I am looking for high quality clothing that will last, but dont love the price of high quality things! I dont want crap that will pill up after one wash though. Thanks for all the suggestions in advance!<br><br>
~Melissa<br><br>
ps- Also, anyone have any ideas on how to get good deals on the above (and other) stores?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I usually get stuff from baby gap and childrens place for my ds. You can check out their clearance and sale pages for good deals. I love it when they clear out their inventory when the seasons change. I just buy stuff for next year.<br>
You can also get extra deals by giving them your address and/or email.<br>
I'm always getting coupons from them<br>
The one I have now for the Children's Place (15% off) is good thru 10/30-- web code HMPCA5

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I get the coupons for Children's place also, also they have an additional 5% discount for signing up for thier e-mail list at <a href="http://www.childrensplace.com/holiday" target="_blank">www.childrensplace.com/holiday</a><br><br>
Shopping off season sounds good, I never thought about it but they do always have the summer stuff on sale in winter and vice versa. If only I was coordinated enough to figure out sizes, etc! lol!<br><br>
I have not tried babygap, it seems a lot of thier stuff (and Old Navy's) have thier name plastered all over the kids clothing, but I'll have to check it out!<br>
thanks!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I love Old Navy for my kids, they are good quality, really well priced and ship very fast. Its pretty much the only place I get my kids jeans, since they both go through them so fast, one always getting holes and the other growing out of the so fast.<br><a href="http://www.oldnavy.com" target="_blank">www.oldnavy.com</a><br><br>
Brit, mommy to Landen 6yrs and Riley 2 yrs

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
ITA for Old Navy. I also recommend Target's Genuine Kids line. They have some online. The Genuine Kids line is from OshKosh. I also like the OshKosh outlet store. I believe they're online too.<br><br>
Good luck!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I really like gymboree. I just got a bunch of stuff for my 3-year old there...they were having a major sale. I usually only buy things on sale and the lower cost items they sell (for example, leggins or elastic waist pants instead of jeans, basic long-sleeved t-shirts, instead of fancy or character shirts, etc.). I tend to buy the most simple, easy, clothing, least-expensive clothing wich gets the job done instead of more "fancy" items That way, it really isn't much more expensive than buying at a cheaper place (like Wal-Mart), yet the clothes last longer and are better quality.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've got a lot of good deals on ebay--lots of people sell things there NWT (new with tags). I also like good quality but don't want to spend a lot of money. I've bought a lot of Gap/Gymboree stuff that was either new or slightly used, and since those are good-quality brands, even used lasts a long time (and they usually look new). Buying from other moms there is also a good way to support other SAHMs.<br><br>
Have fun shopping!<br>
Joyce

1 - 10 of 10 Posts