Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone point me towards a good (and preferably relatively inexpensive!) place to buy EOs online? I'm specifically looking for lavendar, tto, and peppermint. (No, I don't want the peppermint for dipes LOL!). Anyway, please help! And if any WAHMs around here sell oils, feel free to SPAM me!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
This doesn't help with peppermint, but earthbaby has TTO and lavender.

http://www.earthbaby.com/essentialoils.html

I don't know what these usually run, but I know I paid 10 bucks for a bottle of patchouli oil once, so I assume these prices are not bad.

A non-diaper site I found with lower prices is www.discountblvd.com but I am not sure if they have peppermint.

A good way to find low prices on things, if you don't know of it, is to do a froogle search... froogle.com instead of google.com and it will take you just to sites that sell that item and you can find good prices that way.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
look locally too!
I found a local shop that sells them for way cheaper then I can get online! It just took a bit of searching!

I have purcahsed from LavenderLane and I've been pleased with their oils.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.