Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You will never guess what our pup did a bit ago

So we have a big wooden playstructure (rainbow). So for the last few weeks Bria (our 4 month old Saint Bernard) has been climbing up in the fort part, but can't get down. The steps are really narrow and steep. I have had to go rescue her several times and have tried to show her how to get down, but she would not do it. Well the girls are playing in the fort part and the puppy is bothering them, so I had them come down and called her to see if she would come down the steps. So she looked at me, looked down the slide, looked down the steps, then jumped on the slide and came down
: . She came running over, so pleased with herself

Just had to share my silly puppy story of the day!

·
Registered
535 Posts
When we had a SkyFort (we took it apart after it was knocked over 3 times during severe storms and became structurally unsound) our GSD LOVED going down the slide. We would pull him up and then he would whoosh back down.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Sounds so cute! I used to have a rescue greyhound, and she didn't know how to do stairs. Finally taught her how to go up, and then she'd just stand at the top looking sad, until someone carried her (all 60lbs of her) down. Now, I'm trying to picture her on a slide.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
the dog i had growing up (a lab chow mix) used to do that.... it was so fun to play with him up there, lol

·
Registered
9,341 Posts
hehehe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts