Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I just bought some (used) ME sandy's. 2 large and 6 XL (toddlerease). The different sizes are from 2 different sellers. They look to be the exact same size. They have slightly different labels.

The XL has a tag with "Motherease" on the front and a size label in the back that says toddlerease on it.

The ones that were sold to me as larges have a tag on the front that says "Sandy's Motherease" with a blue whale. The inside tag is missing.

So...what's the size difference btwn a large and toddlerease Sandy's?

Were these just made at different times and have different labels? They must both be toddlease, huh? They fit both of my DD's, so I guess it's not the end of the world...

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
the toddlerease are the biggest they make but i think they aren't that much bigger than the larges. i think the biggest difference is that the larges start at a lower weight for babies that aren't toddlers, just big babies
like 20+ lbs at 6 mo. well, they aren't walking toddlers yet, but they are too big for the smalls.

you can go to their website and see if they specify the differences. www.motherease.com

let us know if you find something out

ps i just looked and according to their site toddlerease fit at around 35 lbs and larges start, like i said, at 20 lbs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.