Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and Dr said it looks good and is right on with my dates!

It was 136 at 14DPO, and I got my first BFP at 9DPO which means my tests picked up a very small amount!!! It had to have been less than 25 with my first test! I love accuclear!!!

I go back in tomorow for a repeat and to see if it doubled......
:

UPDATE IN POST 8

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Yay!

(I've about had it with having my blood drawn...4x in 2 weeks! Hope your ##s look fantastic!!)

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone! I am so excited that it came back good! After 7 losses, I over analyze my numbers and dwell on the negative, but my Dr assured me it was a good number! I will update prolly on friday as it will take them a day to get my results back to my Dr.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Congratulations. That's so awsome. I have never had those levels tested to my knowledge and don't understand what they mean. I would love it if you could explain or educate me!

Congrats again, that is wonderful news.

·
Premium Member
24,385 Posts
That is awesome darling!!!
:

HCG is the hormone in the blood that the embryo creates after implanting. (human chorionic gonadatropin)

As the embryo matures it creates more and more until sometime late second trimester (I think?)

To check for viability they do what is called a blood beta - it tells you the level of HCG in you blood. The leve should double in earrly pregnancy roughly every 48-72 hours.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts