Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my first diapers... i traded for them off the TP they are three small sugerpea diapers with snap in fleese inserts... and a med cover. The cover is sooooo sooft... dd (2 year's old) was caring it around petting it... then we tried it on and it fits her shrimpy butt! LOL if only i had some bigger diapers to put in it she would be wearing it to bed tonight! LOL we tried the small dips and they were just to small but the cover fits her well of the trading post to look for something for her! LOL

Oh by the way when you wash sugerpea diaper so they have to hang dry or can you dry them in the washer???
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Enjoy your Sugarpeas! We love ours too. I put them in the dryer, but I hang them out to dry when the weather's nice and I'm feeling motivated. They tend to get a little "crisp" on the line, but I just squish them up with my hands to make them soft...like a little diaper massage

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well i have 6 proraps on the way tomorrow, 2 kooshie aio, and i still need to order my prefolds and get some small covers b/c i'm not sure these newborn ones will last long my baby will mostlikey be 9lbs+

1 - 5 of 5 Posts