Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in Canada so it took a little longer than some of you to get my first package from my <a href="http://www.fluffymail.com" target="_blank">www.fluffymail.com</a> order, but I did get it today and I'm so excited! It's a bright blue wool cover (medium weight) with Angel embroidered on it. I can't wait to try it out on my son tonight!!!! It's so pretty and other than my Aristocrat cover it's my first wool cover.<br><br>
I'm still waiting for a lot of stuff from Fluffy Mail and now I'm even more anxious to see it all - a kelp colored, leaf-applique cover, a dolphin embroidered cover, a froggy pul cover, a GORGEOUS diaper bag and three newborn diapers. All of the diapers I'm waiting for are for the new baby though, so I won't get to use them for ages. It was nice that my first one was the one I bought for Isaiah!<br><br>
Now I'm seriously thinking about ordering a couple of their prefolds to try - they look so nice. Has anyone tried them?

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Congrats!<br><br>
I received a ton of fluff from fluffymail 2 days ago. What fun! I went back last night and ordered 3 more diapers! :LOL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts