Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or rather, my DD's pants :LOL

Anyway, they are so soft and pretty... I almost wish I could keep them white. But I don't think they'd stay pretty for long!

So... any recommendations on a WAHM to dye them for me? Or how to do it myself? (I am a little afraid to do it myself, tho!)

· Registered
2,286 Posts
let's see......i'd say shelly of tye dye dreams or sherry or tiny heineys (i can never spell that word). what colors are you thinking of? i'm really partial to shades of blue and green for a dip or tye dye. i also love the purple fading to white and fading into green. the turnip thing. sooooooo cool.

personally, i wouldn't do them myself but i've had very little experience with dyes. if you have dye experience, go for it!

· Registered
4,889 Posts
nak

shelley tyedyedreams said she had some ideas, but dont know if she really had anything specific in mind. i love her work.

what did you gave in mind? wgat have you seen you'd like to imitate?

· Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I am absolutely dying ( :LOL ) to do a dark purple shade at the top and have it run all the way thru the pants, getting lighter and lighter as it goes down. But I'm not sure how to do it... I *think* I would soak the dark part in the dye and then hang it upright so the dye runs thru it, but I'm not sure...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.