Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a few questions...<br>
I have a 3 yr and one thats 6 weeks old. I am a non vaxing mom and had home births for both. Recently I was applying for cash assistance and I knew the lady so I felt open and safe in the conversation. When the child care question came up I candidly said I dont vax.... she made me sign a paper saying that I do not vax. I am concerned with having this on file. I am not very good with doctors and although I have finaly found one my 3yo has only had one check up thats offical. I have not needed any medical help or ER help so I have been lucky but I am worried that this will come back to haunt me. She said the state will not help me with child care if I dont vax so I am not eligable for help... I dont care so much about that but I am concerned with being in the system and having my children be in the system. I also have state incurence.... can this come back to bite me in the ass? I live in PA and am not famillier with the laws... and I am also not to quiet about my decision to not vax, maybe I should be? Do I have reason to be concerned?<br><br>
Thank you all

1 - 1 of 1 Posts