Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>In the past week dd has wandered off twice without letting us know. She is a 7 yr. old with Asperger's. The first time I found her pretty quickly because she had taken her bike and I just looked for that.  This last time, we had the entire neighborhood out searching for her.  We were lucky that she had gone to a friend's house and we did eventually find her.  The thing is I don't think she really gets what she is doing to us.  Now, we are working on the discipline angle, but we need to find a way to keep track of her until she really grasps the idea of what she is doing.  So, we are looking at all these GPS tracking devices for children and honestly I don't know which one to get.  The brickhouse looks good and it doesn't require you to comprehend latitude and logitude which I have seen on some of the other devices.  It also has a range of 600 ft. so that isn't bad at all.  But it is quite pricey, and I can't seem to find on their website how to get more than 1 tag, which if I'm spending this much money, I might as well get one for the 4 yr. old as well, just in case.  At any rate, has anyone actually purchased a GPS tracker for their child?  If so, which one did you get and did you like it?  Was it user friendly?  Was it affordable? </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Help me out ladies, I am quite desperate.</p>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts