Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Worse is what is going on with the F'n bus driver that is suppose to make sure our kids get to and from school safe? I hope they fire his a$$ and throw it in jail, would he not be considered an accomplice to a crime, since he/she did nothing, and he/she can't say he did not know what was happening, it's his/her job to know whats going on.

·
Premium Member
42,757 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ilovemy2ds View Post
Worse is what is going on with the F'n bus driver that is suppose to make sure our kids get to and from school safe? I hope they fire his a$$ and throw it in jail, would he not be considered an accomplice to a crime, since he/she did nothing, and he/she can't say he did not know what was happening, it's his/her job to know whats going on.

In the video, the reporter stated that the bus driver has resigned.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by abimommy View Post
In the video, the reporter stated that the bus driver has resigned.
Good hope he still gets charged

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
For some reason the stream didn't work for me but I assume I have a good feeling for what happened.

Those poor kids. For an 11 year old to think that's OK is a horrible state of being.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I couldn't bring myself to watch that video. Why do they need to show the video on television?

I remember, back in the 80s, being afraid to ride the school bus. Even then, there was this idea that something "bad" could happen to you on the school bus.

This is terrible.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
oh gosh, this is horrible. Yet another reason I think we need more adults on the bus. The driver has to drive, there should be a moniter on every bus, but that's probably one of those "non-teaching" positions they would always be talking about during election seasons. (not making excuses for the driver, it just set off another line of thought for me)

·
Registered
9,943 Posts
OMG I wish I hadn't watch that .

Expulsion is all that those boys are facing?? Excuse me... they should be facing jail time (juvenile).

The bus driver definitely needs to be charged... but then, one wonders if he would have had any power against the gang of boys.

That poor girl.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts