Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just returned from Costa Rica where I kept seeing the best billboard! Imagine a huge photo of a bare breast (with some nipple showing!) with a happy, nursing baby attached. The large caption at the bottom read only
"Gracias, Mama!" I smiled every time I saw one!

·
Premium Member
1,839 Posts
I live in delaware, and WIC has for a year or two had BF moms and babes on billboards and commercials all over the place, but I think that it is b/c BF is not really done here, except by the large hispanic population that we have here.(according to the LC at my wic office) It is such a shame that all cultures aren't so pro BF, but I guess that is what all the advertising is about
With each child, WIC has given me BF gifts, blankets, bibs, and the like, and even have a drawing every once in a while for a sling...Although the blankets are a bit puzzleing...
: ...do they want me to cover up? Sorry about hijacking the thread, you can have it back now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.