Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The book is called Welcome With Love by Jenni Overend. It is a homebirth story and it is wonderful! My dd is going to be at the birth, at it is a perfect introduction for her.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
We have that one. It's very good. Another one my DS and now DD like is "Runa's Birth" www.runas-birth.de

·
Registered
220 Posts
yea We have that book! DD Loves it! There's also two but bit less HB friendly book would be DR Sears -- What Baby Needs and another book called Baby on the Way..

DD kept asking me to read all those books on a very very regular basis

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
That's been one of my favorite books since before I got pg the first time. . . and my boys love it too (especially the page where the baby has just come out).

I'm conflicted about whether or not to have my boys at the birth (I suppose this could be a different thread. . . ). They say they don't want to be there (when I told them I might make some noises and that there would be some blood), so I guess it's selfish of me to want them there, but I still do. I may very well wait until the very last minute to decide.

I wish I could find a good book about having a baby in the house (AP-minded, of course).

Lex

1 - 7 of 7 Posts