Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very thankful to have found this website...I googled 'temper tantrums 8 months old' and found an archive or somesuch. I spent HOURS reading posts and learned quite a bit.
My first question is...where do I find a glossary of terms and/or acronyms that are used here for things I may not be familiar with?
I look forward to my experience here!

btw...I live in Phoenix, Arizona and have two fabulous children, Ed, who is 6.5 years old and Cosette, who is 8 months...and my guy who's nickname is obviously Lurch (aka James)...I have a rough time with things like discipline and boundries with Ed because of my ex-husband. Cosi is also proving to be a real challenge...don't get me wrong though, both of my children are wonderful and very loved. I am a SAHM, I bf, and I am the 'veggie' in my household.

I think I've droned on long enough...again, looking forward to belonging to this group! Take care all, C
:

·
Premium Member
15,078 Posts
First, Welcome to MDC!

As for the glossery, if you go back to the main page, on the top of the list you will see a list of forums, there will be one for Questions and Answes. If you go to that forum, you will see at the top of the page a sticky thread with all the answers you need.

What Does ds and dd Mean? - Acronyms, Abbreviations, and Emoticons

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.