Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I think their probably about the same, I have family who lives there. My SIL shops at Walmart. And my grandma shops at the one on grand and 13th?? And the one on Rehberg and Grand. I imagine depending on the neighborhoods that things could be priced differently. There's enough of them to be able to shop around, probably not worth the gas to drive to all of them to find out though. I live in Missoula, and I have found certain things at Safeway were more expensive (like cereal). I liked shopping at Albertson's too, not sure of their prices.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Cheapest, is probably Wal-Mart, of course. I don't shop there though. The cheapest in our neighborhood is Evergreen IGA on 13th off of Grand Ave. They usually are much cheaper than Albertson's on most things.<br><br>
Best, IMO, is the Good Earth Market downtown. They have great organics and local meat. You don't have to be a member to shop either. Though you get some good discounts if you are. But they are usually more expensive. I say usually because my organic milk is actually cheaper there than at IGA. My husband and I also love Costco, but of course, you do have to be a member to shop there.<br><br>
Hope this helps!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts