Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a few guest bloggers for my blog. I'm kind of at a slow point where I'm a bit bored with my topic, but I want to keep my blog going and want to update it more frequently. I sure wish we still had the mother's writing group because it seems strange to post this here.<br><br>
Anyway, if you are a blogger and want to write a blog entry for my blog, please pm me. My blog has a decluttering/cleaning theme, so I'd like posts to stick with that theme. I also like to keep posts a reasonable length, so no more than 300 words and only 1-2 pictures. If you check out my blog, you can get the idea!<br><br>
What you would get in return is a link back to your blog! I'd like you to post the link to my blog on your blog, as well. While my blog is not wildly successful, I've got 89 followers and 140-ish people following the feed, so it would hopefully get you some traffic.<br><br>
Oh - and no obvious advertising blog posts. For instance, if you sell widgets, please don't write a post about the virtues of widgets with a link to your website where you sell widgets - lol!

·
Registered
752 Posts
I will do a guest article for ya!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Feel free to PM me. I could probably do one in a couple of weeks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts