Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When my 2 1/2 yr old dd was 15 months I had to go bak to work and put her in daycare part time. Even though I had stopped giving her vaccinations after her first set made her sick for a week and had started educating myself about the risks of vaccinating, I let myself be pressured into giving her another shot to get her into daycare. 1 week later she had her first asthma attack. She has been hospitalized with asthma twice, Takes pulmicort via nebulizer 1-2 times per day and albuterol still usually once or twice a week. Thrush is an ongoing battle from the pulmicort, and there's always a rash of some sort on her some where. She takes Benadryl almost every day. We are in a vicious cycle here, I know. We have recently moved r/t dh changing jobs. Our health insurance will be kicking in next week. I want to undo the damage that all of this medication and vaccination has done to her, but am overwhelmed. And I'm terrified of watching her little body go gray and listless from lack of oxygen again. Whenever I hear her cough I want to cry for everything I should have protected her from and didn't. She is still nurrsing strong--as much as her 9 month old baby sister, who is completely unvaxed. Where should I even start with this? We don't have a doctor here yet. I would appreciate any info or support you could give me. Anyone here gone through something like this?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow! thanks for all of the info. I've already spent an hour skimming it and am blown away. I sent it all to my sister who just had a baby girl 6 weeks ago and is debating vaccinations right now. I'm very interested in the probiotics and already have some knowledge of it, but what are EFA's? Where would I find sodium ascorbate and mineral formula? Is there a book I could get from the library that would talk about reccomended doses or uses? I really appreciate your help.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
A homeopathist may be able to help too.<br>
I know they have remedies to give after people react to vaccinations. If the asthma is an allergy-induced asthma, that may have been caused by the vaccination, there may be something to help. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts