Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I was bidding on some dipes on ebay and the seller had three FuzBaby things for sale.......two wool covers and a FuzBaby WIO. And two of them started at 25, had a buy it now of 75........people bid on them and the bids were off the hook. But one of the covers hadn't seen any action yet........

So I bid the opening bid of 25 fully expecting it to get sniped from me......but it didn't!!!
:

So........I won the cover. It's cute and all, and it is a side snap, which I like.....but I don't have any wool and hadn't intended on really going there..........and then I had to tell DH I'd just spent 30 on some diapering stuff when I'm supposed to be on diaper restriction until after Christmas.
Oops.

Although I am kind of excited.........I mean, I hear rave things about these covers. Although DH things I may have gotten screwed considering no one else bid on it. Oh well.........we'll see and if it sucks, someone will get a good deal on the TP!!!

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Well, I can guarantee the cover is in excellent condition. I know the mama that sold it. She takes fabulous care of her diapers. You got a gorgeous cover too. That truly is a one of a kind one too.

I personally prefer the Easy over the Bomb. I think they fit better. And the wool is soooo soft and stretchy.

You didn't get screwed... just very lucky.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.