Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some quick Paypal so here's a short list of stuff. I'll probably list more later.

12-18 Long sleeve, footed Mermaid Gymmies: Worn 3 times, never dried. Black dot on tag. $8.00 shipped. *pending*

Rainbow Sherbet

12-18 lemonade set. Reversible top pale blue with a lemonade cup and says "lemonade 10 cents" (reverses to plaid) and plaid bloomers with a ruffle on the butt. $10 shipped

6-12 hot pink rumba top. Actually this could be Fruit Punch, not sure which and gymbohaven has it on both. VGC. $6 shipped.

12-18 Hot pink bikers with polka dots. Some wash fade. $4 shipped.

Folk Song

2 pairs 12-18 velour Folk Song leggings. I have grape and magenta. I bought these from a loopie but forgot the sizes changed with FS, so they're too little. VGC. $5 shipped each or $9 for both.

12-18 pink Folk Song onesie. This is the one with the lettuce trim mock turtleneck and lettuce edged long sleeves. No embroidered flowers on neck. VGC. $5 shipped.

12-18 white Folk Song onsie with flowers print. Small wine, light pink and purple flowers. Mock turtleneck. $5 shipped. Take all the 4 pieces of FS for $15 shipped. I will trade for 18-24 or 2T FS stuff.

Folk Song gogo boots NWT. Size 5. I paid top price for these on Ebay and never used them and now they're too small.
Here's an auction with pics of them. (not my auction) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
$17.00 shipped

Sweet Romance

12-18 Sweet Romance wine colored basic LS top. Ruffled Ribbon edge at neck and sleeves. NWOT, has size sticker still on it. Black dot on tag. Asking what I paid, $6 shipped.

12-18 Sweet Romance lavender toile corduroy jumper. So sweet on.
With diaper cover, worn twice and always air dried. Black dot on tag. $9 shipped

Miscellaneous:

12-18 Bon Voyage striped Paris dress. Long sleeved with diaper cover. Typical navy fading and wash wear on band around neck and waist. VGC. $10 shipped. *pending*

Poppies

6-12 Poppies set. Peasant top and polka dotted bloomers with ruffles on butt. Slight fade, maybe more on bloomers. VGC. I loved this set so much! $12 shipped.

12-18 Poppies white puffed sleeves onesie with embroidered poppies. $6 shipped

6-18 month Poppies hat. $5 shipped

Please email me directly at [email protected] if you need anything. I can take any kind of Paypal but prefer non-cc. I don't have pics but can find it on Ebay or gymbohaven if you need to know exactly which thing it is. I am trying to get Paypal to buy 18-24 and 2T Gymboree clothing, so I will trade for that.

Thanks for looking and please make an offer if you think the prices are too high.
Sarah

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.