Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was so nice! It was scheduled to rain but it was sunny and nice. My friend threw a family style BBQ shower for me and invited our mom friends and their families from church. I liked the idea it was so laid back and all our kids ran around and played.

I was excited to get the diaper backpack bag that I registered for. That was like the ONE thing I was hoping someone would buy for us.

We also got a lot of boy clothes which is great because our first is a girl and of course a few people got Riley presents of her own which I thought was so sweet and nice. One of my friends bought Riley a cute tee shirt that says "I'm the big sister" and then a onsie for Jake that says "I'm the little brother" ...I can't wait for pictures of them in those clothes!

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
It's great when things you want to go well go well isn't it?! I'm glad that you had a good time and the kids enjoyed themselves as well and you got what you wanted!! - it's always a bit of a gamble.

We're having our birthing way at the beginning of July - I can't wait - we're going to be making birthing bracelets together and have some special beads for the little girls so that they can do this sort of thing when it's their turn - I hope they remember it!! Not so sure at 3yrs old!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts