Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey hagerstown mama's! now that school is out here, i really need to get out of this house!! we have been going to the pool, and hanging out with old friends but we really need to meet some new people! anyone want to meet this week? (its almost over tho) or next week? i am free almost everday..unless my over due friend has her baby then i am headed to pittsburg to help her out for a day or so. but since i have no idea when this little baby will be born i can plan for anyday.
so anyone, any ideas?? come on PLEASEEE!
Susan

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok so when and were do we want to meet?

anyone know where black rock parks is on mt atena? that might be a nice place to meet. and any day is good for me and anytime but i was thinking about doing something friday at about 11?

let me know !
Susan

·
Registered
9,021 Posts
Hi there. I'm up for trying this again. Friday I meet with my Shepherdstown group. I can pass on it if that is the only day that works but Im up for another day as well. Let me know!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well firdays are going to be bad for us now. how about monday? at 11? you all pick a place?

Susan

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh i fortgot monday was the 5th! i will be out of town, what about tuesday the 6th?
Susan

·
Registered
9,021 Posts
Did you guys get together? I am having trouble getting email notifications when someone posts to a thread I have posted on. I don't know what is up with that. I missed out on this one.

Any other days this week?

·
Registered
9,021 Posts
Ok folks, this week! Let's do it! Somewhere in Hagerstown is good for me. Shall we try for Thurs since Ultimate can't make Fridays?

Just let me know!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Thursday is fine with me. Morning is better than afternoon=nap time. You guys decide where since I am not really from Hagerstown and i will need directions from 81.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hmm thursday is LLL for me! i could do it weds... or next week anytime...
my husband his home this week..... so i don't know what we will be doing althoguh i know he would love to get me out of the house lol
susan

·
Registered
9,021 Posts
ok, so Wed it is? Where? and When? It's been so darn hot! Maybe around 10am before the real heat kicks in?

The LLL of Jefferson County (WV) meets monthly, 2nd or 3rd WEd of the month and again the day after (Thurs) for an evening meeting. i don't go all the time. Sort of hit or miss.

·
Registered
9,021 Posts
WEd is good, as in tomorrow!

10am is good.

Let's leave the location up to UltimateSerj, as well as directions, since I think she lives in Hagerstown and probably knows the area better than I do. I am familiar with City Park and the other park you can see from I 70 but I would need a refresher on directions to that one.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Ladies I am wanting to do this, so let me know ASAP. I will need to leave in an hour. Puppy Fluffer if it is just you and I thats OK too.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts