Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been drooling over the website, but I am a tad worried. I have heard about bad shipping, colors not what they seemed, inconsistant dye lots, weight problems (??? that one might not have happened, I may just have read that about knitpicks)

Should I buy or not? I love the colors, love the prices, but I don't want a headache! That's what knitting is for, right?
: jk, knitting ~usually~ is relaxing.....

·
Registered
7,632 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bella Babe View Post
I have been drooling over the website, but I am a tad worried. I have heard about bad shipping, colors not what they seemed, inconsistant dye lots, weight problems (??? that one might not have happened, I may just have read that about knitpicks)

Should I buy or not? I love the colors, love the prices, but I don't want a headache! That's what knitting is for, right?
: jk, knitting ~usually~ is relaxing.....
i would and will still buy from them.. ive had some probelms but i feel like they have made an effort to fix anything that they can. i think that the lack of cmmunication that i experienced was due to mariana being sick, which she later apologised for and i cant really blame her for..)

they seem dedicated to making things right and i think that their yarn is beautiful, even if it is a bit of a surprise when it comes and what is inside

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Fern! I especially wanted your opinion since you have bought ~so~ much from them as of late, eh?

I will try it. I won't get anything for Xmas gifts though, just in case they take forever to get here!

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
I'd try it if I were you. I just had a problem w/ a yarn bought through a coop, and they replaced the yarn. And what I received, though not the color I wanted, is heavenly soft. By far the softest wool I've ever felt. I just saw that someone here is doing a coop, which will save you a bunch.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I think people should vote with their pocketbooks. By continuing to purchase from them when they do not provide good service (bad colors, wrong items, slow or nonexistant shipping), it sends the message to them that what they're doing is fine, and they have no incentive to change.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
I love this yarn! Since they are small and family owned, there are bound to be little problems here and there...life happens. But, the yarn is soooo soft and such an amazing price. Well worth it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts