Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,825 Posts
Must. resist.

I'll support you Selesai. Sure, Hanna stuff is cute. But my kids don't care what they look like NEARLY as much as *I* do. That money would be better spent elsewhere.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
I just got new jammies for DD!
: Hanna stuff is seriously high quality. I have used stuff that I'm passing on to another mama and I will get back in great enough condition to last through more kids. It's pricey, but it lasts longer and wears better than anything else we've bought. We have an outlet not too far from us that we stock up at a couple of times a year and I've bought a ton of their stuff used. I've also turned my mom on to it so she buys DD stuff from them. DD has a ton of Hanna stuff and the only things that were bought at full price are from grandma.

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Selesai View Post
Great. Now I need a support thread, for people whose budgets need them to ignore the Hanna sale.

Me too. I would love to buy my DD some clothes from there, but we have no money
. I also wouldn't mind a couple pairs of Stockholm pants for me.

·
Premium Member
4,587 Posts
Another wishful Hanna fan here. I just went and "window shopped" and filled up a cart with such beautiful clothes for DS and myself and then sighed as I closed the window. It is all so nice and the prices are amazing, but there is no way I can afford to buy them, even at the sale prices.

OTOH, I am always thrilled to find a Hanna piece at a church thrift store for a quarter! Yippee!! I found some organic two piece long john/jammies for DS this past fall for DS for 50 cents! They were in perfect shape and such a pretty light blue/medium blue stripe color!

·
Registered
673 Posts
I bought those embroidered boots that I have had my eye on. I think 50 bucks is a good price for nice clog boots, I told DH he doesnt need to worry about a present for me. Merry Christmas me!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodland View Post
I bought those embroidered boots that I have had my eye on. I think 50 bucks is a good price for nice clog boots, I told DH he doesnt need to worry about a present for me. Merry Christmas me!
I got those, too!

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Most everything we liked in DD's size was sold out(or more than I can spend), but she got a couple CUTE dresses and some leggings! And they look like little girl clothes,not miniature college frat girl wear like I've been finding lately.
Thanks for the tip!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.