Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope all our mamas (in the US) enjoys their extra hour of sleep tonight and that our babies bow to the "fall back" rule.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We didn't get any either... (well, maybe a little). Now the other dcs are all off schedule with eating and naps.
:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by noteworthy View Post
Hope all our mamas (in the US) enjoys their extra hour of sleep tonight and that our babies bow to the "fall back" rule.

Oh, you are so funny ... no, the kids just woke up at 5:30 instead of 6:30 (by the clock) and now ds and dd1 are asking about lunch an hour early ... at least at the end of the day bedtime routines are easier since they are more tired at the 'usual' bedtime. We're always on kid time!

And the baby could care less one way or the other. She really has no 'schedule' at all, beyond however her older sibs' needs affect when she can sleep.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, ha ha ha ...
Hey, our kids are just about the same months apart. I noticed their dates in your sig line. How's it going with three?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by noteworthy View Post
Yeah, ha ha ha ...
Hey, our kids are just about the same months apart. I noticed their dates in your sig line. How's it going with three?
There must be a discussion board out there for moms of three who are freaking out ... ?! Cause that would be me. Everyone is fine but I miss (already) how much easier it was to coordinate everyone with just two children, and I know that is only going to get more complicated, not less. DH travels a lot and is not home much, and while that is normal day-to-day I had hoped he'd be around more in these early weeks while we're adjusting. I'm having trouble doing more that what seems like the real basics. This babe was a surprise (welcome, but surprise) and I *still* don't have my brain wrapped around being a family of five.

So how do you keep it together?

Monique

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.