Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else feeling hard kicks? Last night they had me jumping and DH was actually able to feel a few. I'm only 17 weeks and positive of my dates so I keep having freak outs about thsi kid busting out Alien style.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I've started feeling pretty regular movement this week and swear I was feeling the occasional tap for a few weeks prior to this. Most descriptions of early movements say they're like light flutters, but I've never felt any flutters, only taps, kicks, and the one barrel roll. None so far have me jumping. I can occasionally feel one from the outside when my hand is on my belly, which surprises me I can feel that this early.

·
Registered
550 Posts
somedays i can feel the odd little poke from the outside and taps straight downwards which feels reallly odd! other days i dont feel it at all, i think it's just up to where she is laying on which day. my bump is huge and round - i look like you should be able to see the movements already - seriously im having people say how cute a little summer baby will be - im like yeahhhh ok try october.... lol nevermind!

·
Registered
309 Posts
DH could feel kicks at 15/16 weeks but DS hasn't felt them yet. Pretty much every day or night I'm feeling a variety of movement and look much bigger and further along than I am at 18 weeks. Might be a long summer...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts