Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This baby is killing me. Not literally of course, but man is it making things hard for me. It seems like just when I start feeling better from one thing something else happens. First it was the extreme nausea and food aversions, then not being able to breath (which I'm still dealing with now), horrible hip pain, restless leg syndrome, not being able to stand for very long, dry skin, moodiness, heartburn ( I thought I was losing the baby it was so bad, acid reflux, and now a UTI . My lovely sil is having an amazing pregnancy and it just makes me want to smack her.
Don't get me wrong, I want things to be good for her, but this is my third pregnancy and none of them have gone well. This one probably being the worst. I am eating better than ever before and I don't know that it's doing me any good at all. I have babies with acid reflux and all this mess is making me think this one will have it also. I know that probably sounds really dumb, but it just kind of makes sense to me. Did I mention that I make no sense either? Am I alone in this or are there other mamas out there that just don't have good pregnancies? I feel like I must be doing something wrong. Anyone?

·
Registered
102 Posts
I am in such pain on my right side that I've been in the hospital a couple times, through so many tests with still no real anwser. This pregnancy was so much easier then my first up until a month ago. I'm super tired and throwing up a lot too. I'm 35+ weeks so if the baby wants to come in say 2 weeks I'll be happy, a little early but still safe.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by TiAmosJewell View Post
I am in such pain on my right side that I've been in the hospital a couple times, through so many tests with still no real anwser. This pregnancy was so much easier then my first up until a month ago. I'm super tired and throwing up a lot too. I'm 35+ weeks so if the baby wants to come in say 2 weeks I'll be happy, a little early but still safe.
I hope for you this baby comes soon.
:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
YES! I've had borderline HG for most of this pregnancy, though now at 15 weeks I'm only barfing once a day, but it's all bile. I developed severe sacral pain at 10 weeks and was forced to quit almost all exercise in the past week. I'm exhausted, I have heart burn, I'm losing weight, not sleeping, and peeing every 15 minutes. On top of it I have a partial previa which I'm just praying goes away, though I know it's likely to.

I'm so scared that with the way this is going I'm gonna develop pre-eclampsia or something like that.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm on my first, and I know that I have it a lot better than some, but it's been back to back annoyances for me as well. I felt fine til about 5 weeks, then HG set in and basically went undiagnosed for 3 weeks during which I ended up in the ER for fluids and potassium. I'd lost over 10 lbs before my 1st OB appt @ 8 weeks. That had me basically bedridden til around 18 weeks. Then my tailbone started hurting badly (still dealing with that one), and I belive that had somethiing to do with the shingles I got. Now, on top of the tailbone issue, I can't breathe and have been having bad heartburn...I'm only @ 28 weeks, so I know those two issues are probably only going to get worse. I break down and cry frequently because I get scared that I'll never feel "normal" again.

DH understands how rough this has been on me, but he still REALLY wants 2 bio kids, preferably about 2 years apart. After the HG, I'm terrified to get pregnant again until #1 is at least about 4 or 5 and able to fend for herself. I just can't imagine trying to deal w/ a 2 or 3 y/o feeling the way I have for the past 6 months!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.