Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that live near Sac, have you ever been to Funtastic in El Dorado Hills?? We just went for the first time last week. GREAT place for playdates!! I just emailed the owner about franchise opportunities I was THAT impressed!!!!!

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, it's a great little place (about 3,000 sq. st.) that has cafe tables set up so that you can overlook your children playing on a bunch of really soft padded climbers and padded "blocks". There are tunnels and a net climber that leads to a slide, too. It's SO neat!! They don't really serve drinks there, but they do have a big commercial fridge with water and Sbux mochas and soda's, etc They also sell bag snacks like animal crackers in case you forget some munchies. I hear one is opening in Roseville and Natomas soon, too. Another great place for a play date.<br><br>
I think they are <a href="http://www.funtasticplaycenters.com" target="_blank">www.funtasticplaycenters.com</a>

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My girls are 1.5 and 2.5 and it's PERFECT for that age group. However, I think I saw some older kids and it's probably fine for up to ages 5 or 6, but I'm not sure if they have a restriction on how old they have to be. It's really for toddlers and pre-schoolers, I think.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts