Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried this site?

www.ivfmeds.com

The meds, all kinds, are offered at fantastic prices. Granted the injectibles still look really expensive. But the hcg trigger is only $20, at least i think it's USD, not sure. They keep talking about 'european packs' so I wonder about what prices are in $$$.

Are they legit, are the meds safe and do what they're supposed to? I am about to jump on the stuff at this site, mostly the clomid and hcg trigger, and maybe pick myself up some progesterone for good measure, but probably not injectable prog.

But I'm a believer in the old adage "If it's too good to be true it probably is"

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I saw your post here, and thought I would try them, and my RE said go for it. I am on cd3 of a clomid/hcg/iui. The cost looks good, until you work in the minimum $40 shipping charge. The total cost for the hcg (ovidrel) was $.41 more than going to my local cvs. I also take a progesterone support, so I'll look into it for the crinone too. That looks to be expensive, since ivfmeds.com has it listed at $90 for 12 days, and I am going to need it for 90 days. Ouch! Boy I wish our insurance covered me....

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for replying. I didnt think to ask CVS or RIite Aid what their prices were for clomid/hcg untill recently, and you're right, with the $40 min shipping it's cheaper to just go through CVS. Or in my case Rite Aid. My medical insurance doesnt pay for my drugs either, but I have a separate formulary plan that was pretty cheap, is there any way you can buy one separeatly? and they pay for clomid and progesterone, but dont know about the hcg. I'll have to wait till my appointment with my doc later next week to find out the brand name after I get the RX

Thanks again for posting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.